Friday, October 11, 2013

Evil Queen Costume and Makeup Tutorial


I'm feeling a bit EVIL today....this is my rendition of an evil queen! There are so many different evil queen's so I took inspiration from them all and made my own look!

Make sure to watch the tutorial and scroll down to see costume ideas!



Click here for the tutorial:

What I used for the Hair:
I curled the hair with a 1/2 in marcel iron
bobby pins
hair spray of choice


What I used for the Makeup:
(eyes)
ELF e/s quad in Day 2 Night
ELF e/s quad in Ocean Dreams
ELF liquid liner in black
ELF glitter liner in Copper
NYC waterproof liner in Teal
Lashes of choice (optional)
Covergirl lashblast 24 hour mascara in blackest black
(face)
Revlon colorstay foundation
cream contour and highlight color
Maybelline blush in Brick Rose


Costume Ideas:
Check out these amazing ideas for DIY costume ideas using everyday clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment