Saturday, September 7, 2013

Halloween Tutorial: Black and White 1950's TV Show

Hey Lovelies!

I am so excited for the first Halloween Tutorial of 2013! I did a 1050's TV show inspired look! The makeup is grey scale, black, and white. This one was really fun! The look ALSO has a NAIL tutorial! I think it turned out really good! Look below for the tutorial and pictures, also a list of items used so you can create this look for yourself this Halloween!


What I used for Nails:
- Wet N' Wild in French White Creme
- Black Acrylic Paint (available at any craft store)
- a dotting tool
- small nail art brush
- Revlon Fast Drying Topcoat





What I used for the makeup:
- Grey Grease Paint (available at any halloween/costume store)
- L'Oreal Million Lashes Mascara
- Setting Powder (I used the white in my contour palette)
- Wet N' Wild black lipstick


For Costume:
- black wig (unless you have black hair)
- black dress for ladies, black pants, white shirt, and black tie for gents
- black shoes
- grey opaque tights for ladies (or you can use makeup on your legs)
- make sure to cover any skin being shown with grey makeup...hands, feet, arms, neck, etc.



1 comment:

  1. A great idea to create an even more realistic looking scalp is to apply Ace bandage. orange lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete