Here is the tutorial:
for the nails we used:
- L.A. Color craze nail polish in BCC580 (teal)
- Pure Ice nail polish in Jaguar
- Milani glitter in 531 Gold
- black and white acrylic paints
- gold rhinestones (optional)
- striping tape
-Revlon fast drying top coat
for the makeup we used:
- concealer for a base on the eyes
- yellow and teal shadows from the 88 original palette
- ELF liquid liner in black
- ELF gel liner in black
- NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in gold
- gold eye shadow (I used the one from Covergirl's Coffee Shop quad)
- dark brown and black shadows for the eyebrows
- Mascara *L didn't wear any because her eyes were bothering her due to allergies!
- foundation of choice
(we used Mary Kay because L's skin is extremely sensitive, she is an Ivory 3)
- ELF Studio golden bronzer
- NYX lipstick in Metis
- gold eyeshadow (same as the eyes)
- highlight color for centers
(we used ELF bronzer in luminosity)
for the hair we used:
- an old black wig!
I got this wig for L last year for her Katniss Everdeen costume. I combed it out and put it on BACKWARDS! Then I cut the bangs to the proper length and snipped about 9 inches off the end.
These cheap wigs are available at Walmart every year for around $8!
for the costume we used:
- black tank top
- bobby pin necklace (simply take any plain necklace and add black and gold bobby pins in desired pattern...make sure they are all facing one way!)
- necklace for head piece
- black wig, we cut the length and bangs
- LOTS of gold jewelry!